Tuesday 8 March 2011

DAY 1 - PLOOT PLOOT PLOOT

Just reached home from a fruitful day of work and guess what? My home brewed beer has entered The First Stage! Very very cool. Cooler than me. So these are what I’ve observed:

1) Plooting and more plootings, every 5 seconds or so, of gas through the water filled air lock. I feel like I’m a scientist seriously, the air lock resembles those thingies in a chemistry lab, as in those you saw on movies you know? You can see the tiny air locker at the top of the lid. That glassy spiral thingy? Yes, that’s the plooting air locker I’m talking about. Oh by the way the word Ploots is copyright-ed. It’s my dota nick.

2) A thick froth was formed on the surface of the brew as you can see from the photo above, circled with a sexy red circle using my superb mspaint skills. Froth, in case you’re not sure what it is, it is what you call “foam” which appears on the top layer of your beer when you pour your beer out into your glass like a fucking noob. The correct way of pouring beer out without forming some noob froth? Pour it straight into your mouth dude.

Ahh.. So much for the excitment, but as exciting as it is, I’ll now disclose the relationship between me and Say Wee the Brewer.

~

He is the owner of http://www.homebrew.com.sg/. I drove down to his store at Telok Blangah Rise, and that’s how I got my home brewing kit. That’s it, end of the relationship HAHAHAHA I’m so sorry I’m so lame. Just go ahead and contact him or something if you got any doubts or questions on home brewing, say is Evan Quek recommended you to him.

That’s all folks. Now let me wait patiently with my beloved Erdinger for The Second Stage.

No comments:

Post a Comment