Wednesday 9 March 2011

Day 2?? and I CAN'T WAIT FOR MY LOGO!!

Day 2 of home brewing process... THE FUCKING FROTH IS GONE OH MY GODDDD WHERE THE FUCK IS IT!?

Well.. I suppose that's a good sign that it's doing something on its own. The disappearance gave me an assurance that my brew is brewingly brewing well. Bubbling still as usual from my air locker, every 5 seconds or so. I will definitely look up the web to find out biologically or chemically why does this happen. Will keep updated when I learn new stuffs.


Anyway my yeast was messed up. A little bit I guess. An yeast guru from a home brewing newsletter word that...

You must be thinking, "Ya lah I buy liquid yeast of course I fucking pour it in lah then what? Powdered yeast then sprinkle lah fuck him like that I also guru." But how did I screw it up? I simply mixed the powdered yeast in a cup of clean water and I pour it in. Smart me, it's like I did what a liquid yeast should do with my powdered yeast HAHAHA.


~~


MY SISTER SURPRISED ME THIS EVENING! THANK YOU LILIN!! *loves* She will send me my personal logo that she designed for me for "Brewacxion".She's soooooooo sweet. I couldn't have done a better job, I can only use paint to draw red circles on my photos, and I thought I was awesome. She's amazing, I can always name a few of good traits about her right off the bat if you ask me. I can't wait for her to send me the file tomorrow and of course, I will disclose the story behind me and this sweet little sister of mine, how I met her 5 years ago is still fresh in my head. Yes, she isn't my biological sister, she is my sister from a different father mother.


Time to bathe and sleep folks, a little bit of advertising here but... Do visit Chef Daniel's Kitchen at Iluma Level 7. They are coming out with this cheap wine buffet and stuff, featuring Cheeses and Ice creams from the  most Clean and Fresh country ---- New ZealandWorth a try for people who has not have the chance to savour the awesomeness in these moldy and rottencheeses which usually cost a hell lot more than the orange ones your mum put in between your Bonjour bread slices.


THANK YOU LILIN ONCE AGAIN HEHEHE. <3 <3

1 comment:

  1. I am a sikh and find the picture that you have used very offending. Please remove this picture at once as sikhs are against the consumption of alcohol. Thanks.

    BTW: It was the picture that had a caption saying "If you use liquid yeast, you pour it in. If you bought the powdered yeast, you sprinkle it in for maximum effect"

    ReplyDelete