Wednesday 9 March 2011

New LOGO from Lilin

I climbed the stairs, cursing and swearing with every breath because I have to be in class in a minute's time but I don't fucking know where is the classroom. I always can't fucking remember directions.
I still can't navigate my way from Takashimaya to Wheelock Place, or how to cross the damn road from Wheelock Place to the hotel because THERE'S NO VISIBLE PEDESTRIAN CROSSING AVAILABLE.



So I reached a T-junction, decided that turning right should be the right way to go, and I heard a girl's voice coming from behind, "Ay, it's on the left." I turned and ohh oh what a cutie! So I followed her cute ass to the classroom. Lesson ended, I went over like a hunter, pounced onto her table infront like a tiger, and got her number.
Well... That's how I get to know this amazing little sister of mine. Not a very long story to tell, because the better parts are what that followed. I can't imagine going to poly lectures everyday without her, it will feel like I'm not wearing pants and walking around in boxers...


"Not like we've never done it before dude"


Thank you for all these years Lilin, with love.

No comments:

Post a Comment