Monday 7 March 2011

New Front, New Hobby, New Resolve, New Dream.

It has been awhile ain’t it? From my posting as “I Am Shrek Actually” until now.

Just want to record something down in the form of blogging so I won’t forget anything I’m doing for now. Home Brewing. You guessed it. It’s my new found hobby and er… I’m gonna keep track of how I’m pulling it off right here. I’ve even changed my URL and description. Motivated ain’t I?

I didn’t managed to take alot of constructive photos because I had it all bad-planned out I supposed, but I have pictures of me with my home brewing kit. My girlfriend paid half for it, so don’t go confused when occasionally you see a cute little girl among the photos. I promise I will take the whole process down the next time round.

I will talk about how I find this new hobby in my next post because now, when my memory is still fresh, I shall key down some notes worth remembering.

1) I paid $5.50 for a carton of 12 x 1.5 Litres Cactus Mineral Water from ShengSiong.
2) I will be using the come-with-it Dextrose, China Honey Sugar, and pure Sugar Cane Sugar for my 2nd stage fermentation.
3) I brewed at on 6th March 2011. At around 6pm.
4) Try special flavouring for the next brew.
5) My watch is still at Bishan Stadium’s gym.

Sorry to make use of this chance to include the 5th point, but that watch basically costs $350+ and I really think that I should get it back at some point of my life.

Anyway I’m going to sleep now, abit abrupt, no choice, my office is in Tuas and I stay like 1 hour and 40 mins bus ride away from Tuas. Good night fabulous friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment